07 March 2010

Spring Has Sprung

::

...The grass is riz, I wonder where the boidies is?

Friday, yesterday and today have been totally gorgeous, and my friends Noah and Noah and I had a picnic in Whetstone Park of Roses, and I was going to write a song and make a video in the park, but I was too jumpy so didn't.

Anyway, here is a picture:



It was drawn by a graphic designer dude named Ron Horsley at our second show this weekend, for "Fox," which is about The Little Prince (inspired by the awful music in the '70s movie version, with Gene Wilder as the fox and Bob Fosse as the snake).

I forgot my video camera and so didn't get anybody to record the show. Bummer. But we have another one in Columbus on April 10th, at Cafe Bourbon Street, with possible TWO CELLOS, and that time I won't forget.

2 comments:

  1. Is that picture drawn on a napkin?

    I actually loved the Little Prince. But that last time I saw it I was ten. So, you know. XD

    Love your music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, bar napkin. I love bar napkin drawings. I have a little collection.

    ReplyDelete