I'm going to Scotland for awhile and must unload my trusty Yamaha P80, whom I love very much (her name is Guinevere Digita Westinhouse) but I need to upgrade to a lightweight MIDI keyboard soon anyway so, it's time to say goodbye.
Anyone in the greater Boston area want her? I'm asking $300.
- 88 fully-weighted keys
- MIDI output
- 1/4" stereo output
- 1/4" stereo headphone jacks (so if you have standard 1/8" headphones you'd need an adapter, but those are like three bucks)
- a ton of extra sounds, pipe organ, harpsichord, electric piano, strings, which you can layer (like piano + double-harpsichord which I use for "Station Waggin")
- a nice sustain pedal (not those flat plastic ones)
- external speakers, though you'd probably want to use a keyboard amp
On the downside, she also has:
- a ton of stickers on her
- a slightly sticky middle-d#. I used to get keys replaced regularly from banging her around on tour and it was usually $20-50 for a handful of keys
- some duct tape. Somewhere in the frequent maintenance I lost the screws to the little piece of plastic on the end over where the cables go, so I taped it on
So yeah, she's showing signs of love, but still plays like a pro. I got her for a grand in 2004.
If you're interested, email me at judith @ prettybalanced . com and we'll talk about it. I can't ship and I don't have a car so you'd have to be close enough to pick her up.